I thought it would be interesting and somewhat useful to share a list of hardware, software, apps and other tools I use on a daily basis both at work and in my personal life.
The list is up to date as of Feb 2020.
- My Desk: Here is a picture of my desk (it's not always this neat).
- Personal Laptop: 15" Macbook Pro (late 2013)
- Work Laptop: 15" Macbook Pro (late 2017)
- Screen: Dell U2515H monitor
- Dock: i-Tec Docking Station
- Desk Mat: BUBM Case Desk Mat
- Phone: iPhone 11 Pro, 256GB
- Headphones: Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 2
- Storage: Synology DS212 with 2 × 3TB WD Red hard drives
- Reading: Kindle Fire HDX
- Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Theme: Material Theme
- Font: Fira Code
- Browsers: Google Chrome, although I'm trying to use FireFox more often
- Terminal: iTerm2 with a slighly customised theme. You can find my
- Design: Sketch
- Prototyping: InVision
- Audio: Logic Pro X for editing my podcast
- Video: DaVinci Resolve
- Notes: Evernote / Typora
- Cloud Storage: Dropbox
I hope you found some useful resources on there. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
The concept for this list came from Wes Bos.